Wooden Camera LLC
Data Controller: Who we are
As a subsidiary of Videndum plc, we sell our products and provide services to our customers throughout the world. Wooden Camera LLC is the data controller for your information.
Owner and Data Controller
The Data Controllers for the information provided through our websites are as follows:
- Creative Solutions Division Inc., Joint Controller as defined in article 26 of Reg. 679/16 based on agreement of joint controllership for personal data’s processing, the information contained in which is accessible by contacting the address below
- Teradek LLC, Joint Controller as defined in article 26 of Reg. 679/16 based on agreement of joint controllership for personal data’s processing, the information contained in which is accessible by contacting the address below
- Wooden Camera, Inc., Joint Controller as defined in article 26 of Reg. 679/16 based on agreement of joint controllership for personal data’s processing, the information contained in which is accessible by contacting the address below
- SmallHD LLC, Joint Controller as defined in article 26 of Reg. 679/16 based on agreement of joint controllership for personal data’s processing, the information contained in which is accessible by contacting the address below
All Companies are based in the United States of America, ℅ 8 Mason, Irvine, CA 92618, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Videndum plc Production Solutions Division.
- Videndum plc Production Solutions, Inc. dba Anton Bauer, Joint Controller as defined in article 26 of Reg. 679/16 based on agreement of joint controllership for personal data’s processing, the information contained in which is accessible by contacting the address below
- Litepanels, Ltd. dba Litepanels Joint Controller as defined in article 26 of Reg. 679/16 based on agreement of joint controllership for personal data’s processing, the information contained in which is accessible by contacting the address below
- Videndum plc Production Solutions, Inc. dba Sachtler, Joint Controller as defined in article 26 of Reg. 679/16 based on agreement of joint controllership for personal data’s processing, the information contained in which is accessible by contacting the address below
- Videndum plc Production Solutions, Inc. dba OConnor, Joint Controller as defined in article 26 of Reg. 679/16 based on agreement of joint controllership for personal data’s processing, the information contained in which is accessible by contacting the address below
Owner contact email: email@example.com. Companies are located in the UK, USA and EU.
Since the use of third-party Trackers through this Website cannot be fully controlled by the Owner, any specific references to third-party Trackers are to be considered indicative. In order to obtain complete information, Users are kindly requested to consult the privacy policies of the respective third-party services listed in this document.
Given the objective complexity surrounding tracking technologies, Users are encouraged to contact the Owner should they wish to receive any further information on the use of such technologies by this Website.
Personal Data We Collect And How We May Use It
- Among other things, personal data is understood to mean information such as your name, address, e-mail address, and any other information that may identify you. We collect personal data only if, only to the extent that, and only for the purposes for which you provide us with this data of your own accord, for example, within the framework of a registration or sale. More specifically, we use your personal data for advertising purposes only if you have expressly given us your consent to do so. Your personal data will not be sold to third parties without your express consent. Only within the framework of applicable legislation, or if we are obligated to do so by a court decision, shall personal data be transmitted to government institutions and authorities entitled to receive information.
What information we collection
From our customers
- We will collect personal information including name and contact details, such as address, email and phone number; also, with your explicit permission, certain pieces of sensitive information.
- We collect details of ethnicity for diversity and monitoring purposes.
- Financial information such as bank and direct debit requests together with subscription history will be maintained.
We will collect all personal information required to comply with employment legislation, including, where necessary, sensitive information. This may include medical information and where additionally appropriate we will perform a criminal record search. To prevent discrimination, and ensure diversity, we shall request information from the Data Subject on religion, sexuality and ethnicity.
In order to prevent and detect crime, and to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we operate CCTV systems at our various locations. These cameras record footage in real-time and are operated and controlled by our own staff; monitoring and recording does not take place in any changing room and toilet areas.
Anonymous user data is recorded when visiting our website, please see the section on cookies and Google Analytics below. No data is purchased or sold to any third parties.
We will not deliberately establish contact with children under 18 years of age, or 14 years of age in Korea, or collect their personal data. Our website is not directed at children and is not intended for collecting children's data. If you believe that we have mistakenly or inadvertently collected such information via our website, please contact us via the address provided below, so that we can immediately delete this data from our servers.
Parents and guardians should be actively involved in their children's Internet and cell phone usage.
Why we need your information
On Wooden Camera.com, personal data is collected in order to perform various transactions such as:
- Product or service orders, activations, and registrations: we need your information to fulfill our obligations under purchase agreements or service orders. Personal and financial information is essential to manage ongoing subscriptions and payments.
- Creation of profiles and verification of users: we need your information to ensure you are the person creating a profile.
- Requests for information: we need your information to ensure you are the person requesting information from us.
- Marketing or support subscriptions: by understanding customers' interests and preferences we can provide our valued customers with targeted communications (direct mail) and concessions and other additional benefits. Personal and financial information is essential to manage ongoing subscriptions and payments.
- Participation in contests or surveys: we need your information to contact you if you win a prize or if we need to follow up on a survey.
- Human resources, payroll and finance: To comply with employment legislation and ensure that all staff working within the organization are qualified, competent, vetted and receive ongoing training.
The collection of personal data is carried out via Google Analytics which is an automated marketing tool that manages campaigns and analyzes client interests. Google complies with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulations.
For more information about this, go to https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/
How we process your Information or share it
We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was given, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary and will destroy the information securely according to our formal retention policy.
Unless a valid reason exists to retain longer, customer records are usually deleted 12 months after their subscription has expired. And all other records are retained for 7 years after the last official action. Job application files for unsuccessful applicants are destroyed after 12 months of the decision being made.
In order to process orders, payments and financial transactions we use trusted and authorized secure third-party websites. Personal or sensitive information is not held or shared with third parties.
We share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
Where we store your information
Your personal information will be hosted securely within the United States. We share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf. For example, we may process or store information in the United Kingdom on behalf of our international subsidiaries and affiliates. If we transfer your information to a data processor, for example, an email broadcast company to assist us in keeping you up-to-date with announcements, news and information, and they are located outside of the United States, we shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is protected as if we hosted it ourselves.
Marketing, Consents and Permissions
Via e-mails, we inform you about our company, our services, and workshops. If you want to receive our e-mails we require you to provide a valid e-mail address as well as information allowing us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address, or that its holder agrees to receive the newsletter. Further data for email segmentation may also be collected. This data is only used to send the e-mails and will not be sold to third parties. Upon subscription to the e-mail, we store your IP address and the date of the subscription. This only serves as proof in case a third party abuses an e-mail address and subscribes without the knowledge of the entitled party. You have the right to withdraw, amend or change your consent for data storage and storage of the e-mail address as well as its use for sending the newsletter at any time. You may do this via a link at the end of each individual newsletter itself or by contacting us, using the contact details provided below.
Server Log Files
When you visit this website, the web server automatically records log files that cannot be attributed to any person in particular. This data includes, for instance, the browser type and version, the operating system used, the referrer URL (previously visited website), the IP address of the requesting computer, the access date and time of the server request, and the file request of the client (file name and URL). This data is only collected for the purpose of statistical analysis. The better we understand your wishes, the faster you can find the desired information on our webpages. The collected data is not passed on to third parties, neither for commercial nor non-commercial purposes.
Integration of Social Network Plug-ins
On Wooden Camera.com social network plug-ins may be integrated on individual pages (e.g., Like button, Share button). Social networks include Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter. When accessing a page on Wooden Camera.com containing such a plug-in, your browser establishes a connection to this social network. The content of the plug-in (the button) is then provided by the servers of this social network. In principle, these servers can thus track your visit to this page (in some cases including by means of cookies created during your visits to this social network).
If you click on the plug-in and are simultaneously logged in to the social network, data might be sent to this social network by your browser, and the social network may associate it with your user account. To find out what data is sent in the process and how the social network handles it, please refer to the privacy notices of the respective social network. These will also offer information regarding different settings for protecting your privacy. If you are not logged in, you are usually given an opportunity to log in or register and create a user account.
If you wish to prevent your social network from collecting data about you, you can log out before and delete any cookies of this provider. If you do not have an account with a social network, no data is transmitted.
Cookies and Website Tracking
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses what are called "cookies" - text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the U.S. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address is first abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transmitted to and abbreviated on a Google server in the USA. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not associated with any other data held by Google. You can prevent cookie storage by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that, in that case, you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent. Additionally, you can also prevent Google from collecting the data created by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as from processing this data by downloading and INSTALLING the browser plug-in available.
You can find more information about this HERE or on this PAGE (general information about Google Analytics and privacy). Please note that, on this website, Google Analytics was extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" to anonymize IP addresses, with the last octet being deleted.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Payment Processor Privacy Policies
Global Customers - Your Rights Under GDPR
The GDPR May 2018 provides individual rights to EU citizens which are listed below for your convenience. If you are an EU citizen:
- You have the right of rectification to amend or update your personal information and ensure we maintain accurate and up to date records and or data about you.
- You have the right to erasure, also known as 'the right to be forgotten'. The broad principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing by Wooden Camera.
- You have the right to 'block' or suppress the processing of your personal data. Processing of your personal information may be restricted in the event it is no longer essential to support the use of services provided to you and or not part of any contractual, legal or financial requirement to do so. Wooden Camera is permitted to store the personal data, but not further process it. Wooden Camera may retain just enough information about you to ensure that any restriction is respected in future.
- You have the right for data portability which allows individuals to obtain and or reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. It allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest or exercise of official authority including profiling activity, direct marketing including profiling activity; and processing for purposes of scientific and or historical research and statistics.
- You have right to be made aware of any automated decision-making, that made without any human involvement, and or profiling of your personal information by Wooden Camera. For all Data Protection matters including Subject Access Requests please contact us via email at: privacy@Wooden Camera.com ; by phone +1 (855) 966-3226 ; or in writing -Wooden Camera 10460 Miller Road, Dallas, TX 75238
California Privacy Rights
California residents can review Wooden Camera’s California Consumer Privacy Act disclosures here:
If you are unhappy with how we have processed your personal information please firstly contact the Data Privacy Lead listed above (privacy@Wooden Camera.com) ; if you are still unhappy you may contact the following:
Information Commissioner's Office (for UK customers)
Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or +44 1625 545 745
Or (for EU customers)
The European Data Protection Supervisor with online access to its web complaint form at https://edps.europa.eu/node/75.
We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices. We will also make prior versions of our privacy policies available for review.