FS7 Top Plate (Center Only) w/ hardware
DISCONTINUED This item has been discontinued and is no longer stocked.
IMPORTANT! READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING:
This is a special program for those customers that purchased our original Top Plate (FS7) that did not allow the handle to communicate with the camera.
1. All orders for this product will be verified in our online database prior to shipping. If you ordered through a dealer and are not in our system, you will be contacted and asked to provide your receipt information.
2. No trade in of the original product is required. You keep the original plate for use when the Sony handle is not needed.
3. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. A variety of shipping options are available at checkout and shipping will be charged like a normal order.
4. This offer applies only to customers who purchased the Top Plate (FS7) before August 10, 2015.
This is a special accomodation for those who purchased our original Top Plate (FS7) which did not allow the handle to communicate with the camera body. To install, you wrap the U shaped Top Plate over the handle and install the 1/4-20 x 1/2" screws.
Arrays of 1/4-20 holes in standard spacing and multiple 3/8-16 holes for large accessories. ARRI accessory mount also available in several places (3/8-16 screw hole with locating pins adjacent). The Sony XDCA-FS7 (V-Mount/ProRes module) can also be attached to the rear of the camera without obstruction.
We also recommend the E-Mount to PL Mount (Pro, FS7) which integrates into the top plate to provide strong support for PL mount lenses.
(4) 1/4-20 x 1/2" screws (for attaching top plate directly to camera)
(1) M2 Philips screw (for relocating the Sony cable clamp onto the side of the top plate)
Weight: 132g (0.3 lbs)
Dimensions: 93.3 x 93.2 x 12.2 mm (3.7 x 3.7 x 0.5 in)